skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Larry Bird Blog and Advice Column
So hip. So smart. So Larry.
Monday, January 21, 2008
What two ice cubes will pay for...
Paul,
You were smart to pay the ransom and get your ice cubes and plate back. I used the cash to buy some bling for my cage like this disco ball. John Travolta, eat your heart out.
-Larry Bird
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Email Larry Bird your questions about life, love, and everything in between to
Larry.Bird.Blog@gmail.com
About Me
Larry Bird
I'm a 11 yr old cockatiel. I am slowly taking over the world.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2008
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
January
(5)
PhD or no PhD, that is the question
Email from Totally Random (TR)
What two ice cubes will pay for...
Ice Cubes
Question from "A Fan"
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment